The Intermediary Body of the Operational Program “Competitiveness and Entrepreneurship”- EFEPAE is a non-profit civil partnership, its main objective is the management of State Aid and is composed of the following seven partners:
• HELLENIC DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (EL.AN.ET.), based in Athens
• DIACHIRISTIKI OF EUROPEAN UNION PROJECTS OF W. GREECE, PELOPONNESE, EPIRUS AND IONIAN ISLANDS, (DIACHIRISTIKI), based in Patras .
• BUSINESS AND CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT CENTER - DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION OF MACEDONIA ( K.E.P.A. - AN.E.M .), based in Thessaloniki
• ADMINISTRATIVE OF PROJECTS SUPPORTING SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES – FINANCIAL CONSULTANCY OF PREFECTURE OF EASTERN MACEDONIA AND THRACE (DESM-OS E.M.TH.), based in Komotini
• DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY FOR STEREA HELLAS AND THESSALIA REGIONS (AN.DIA ), based in Lamia
• DEVELOPMENT EUROPEAN PROGRAMMES MANAGEMENT COMPANY THESSALIAS AND STEREAS HELLADOS (A.E.D.E.P.), based in Volos
• COMPANY FOR SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE CRETAN ENTERPRISES (ANAPTIXIAKI KRITIS), based in Heraklion.
In the Share Capital and/or management of the seven partners and EFEPAE, is involved the vast majority of the Greek collective business and social organizations, covering the whole country and all business sectors, like:
44 chambers of the country
Hellenic Federation of enterprises (
Federation of Industries of Northern Greece
Greek International Bussiness Association
Hellenic Chamber of Hotels etc.
EFEPAE was chosen as the Intermediary Body Aid Actions of OPERATIONAL PROGRAM “Competitiveness and Entrepreneurship” (OPCE II), after the tendering process, which took place in 2008 by the Managing Authority of the Ministry of Development.